We provide fast-paced work and first-class training, a company surveillance vehicle, gas card, radio, tripod, cameras and benefits, starting at $34,250/year. Benefits include medical insurance after three months, paid holidays, vacation, retirement and life insurance after one year. These are FULL-TIME positions only. The primary function of the field investigator is to conduct covert video surveillance for 8-12 hours at a time, and to write summary reports of all observed activities.
Preference given to local, greater New Orleans area candidates.
Qualifications: Apply only if you:
1. have a solid work ethic
2. have a good driving record
3. are willing to work long hours
4. are willing to work most weekends (rarely at night)
5. are able to sit still for long periods of time
6. are 21 years of age or older
7. have a clean criminal & driving record history
8. can take the heat & humidity of south Louisiana
9. are able to move quickly from the front of a minivan to the rear
Salary Range: $34,000
Contact: Hiring Coordinator